Thursday, February 12, 2009

Down with BioTech

Was flipping through the charts of different sectors, then concentrated my attention on BioTech - based on variant perception that if "long awaited rally" will happen, counting on total lack of new money foolish enough to commit to this insane market - the money will have to come out of somewhere and biotech was outperforming sector for quite a while now - let's "hammer it down" my friends :-)

Here are two BioTech stocks which I think present very good risk/reward right now. (I was short REGN for few days now)

and I'll be buying March puts on them tomorrow first thing in the morning.

(ALXN)

2009-02-12-ALXN

 

(MYGN)

2009-02-12-MYGN

 

 

To have some fun I might start playing long swings at this point - (CSUN) seams to be ripe for the taking without paying options premiums :)

2009-02-12-CSUN

 

P.S. Thank you to all of you who generously ringed "donate" button after today's market insanity :)

0 comments: