Friday, October 23, 2009

Apocalypse Now?

As discussed earlier, we're starting to see more and more selling on good news and earnings, although it's still sporadic... but not a bad start if you're short. I think we all know the levels of support on the dailies, so no need for me to run those numbers into the ground, and we still sit on pins and needles until those key levels of support are broken... and broken on good volume. Meanwhile, Zig Zag has been tracking this 1975 fractal, and I think you'll all enjoy taking a look at it.



I'm also keeping an eye on the relationship between gold and the miners, as we've seen some
disconnect in the past few sessions, so it's worth a watch.








Finally, the daily chart on UUP, pressing that bullish wedge today
















That's it for now.. I hope you're all enjoying trading today- it's been a lot of fun so far, and should be an interesting afternoon. For you Bradley turn date watchers, we are in that window now, and for earnings watchers, on Monday some notables before the bell include: GLW, NOV, SOHU, VZ, and post session will be: BIDU, CF, DRYS, DTG
. Thanks as always to David DT for the TTW big tent. I'll be taking off for most of the weekend, so here's my jazz contribution for the week.. enjoy, and make yours a special weekend- you guys are the best! ~Keirsten





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DDT here

I’d like to express my gratitude to George W. (not Bush) for his generous donations via PayPal.  It is especially appreciated in this not so simple for making money time.

On another hand – Ladies and Gentlemen – slow down on that activity – I might stop trading – why should I if it is possible to make money just by being nice?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

blog comments OCCASIONALLY powered by Disqus